Monday 25 June 2018

Why do i make this blog???


Dear Traveller


Welcome to the FamilyTripTraveller blog of travelers, backpackers and traveling lovers.

My desire to make this blog originated from our traveling habits since 2013, we are looking for references of new tourist attractions that we have never visited.

Even with the help of Google I am still difficult to find a reference where should my next trip to. The destination is still a lot of references, but I need a more accurate reference of the location of the tour, road conditions during the trip, restaurant recommendations along with the menu and the price, the nearest lodging recommendations along with pictures of sightings and prices as well as recommendations of tourist attractions and admission prices and amenities.

 As a family traveler i always traveling with my family but with a limited budget so I have to make details of the needs of budgeting in our tour. So it is very necessary that there is a blog that gives in detail about all the things I mentioned above.

To make it easier for the backpacker and traveler mania all the same fate as I experienced I finally tried to make this blog.

On my next post I will review some of the tourist sites I've visited along with a detailed explanation of the price of lodging and restaurants and others.

If you need to go somewhere and  you need to review it before you got there just comment here, I'll try to review ya ... but especially in East Java first. If you want to review the sights in other areas outside Java you can donate our accommodation costs to my account below.

I also accept requests for reviews of hotels and restaurants and tourist attractions that I will review specifically on this blog, on facebook and instagram and youtube channel I just with you to donate the cost of accommodation to my account below.

Final words hopefully this blog can help travel lovers benefit for all of us. Here are some of my trip videos and family at some tourist sites around east java. In the future I will upload a vlog video complete with estimated travel time, road conditions along with the price of food, lodging and entrance ticket our next destination. Do not forget to subscript ... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnjLP0E_tIfspprRkxeHGog

Donate account:

BCA 2250693373

BNI 0121963769

Name account : KHOIRUL ANAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

BALI TRAVELLING PACKAGE